Organise, plan and analyse business activities to efficiently scale your business
Fundamental business management skills are essential for aspiring business leaders wanting a successful career in management. This 8-week online course provides learners with the academic foundation as well as real-world skills to organise, run, and effectively manage businesses in the 21st century.
Thrive across a variety of business settings with a comprehensive understanding of business management, focusing on specific areas within an organisation that are crucial to its success.
Confidently integrate various business management disciplines to meet internal and external challenges.
What will I learn?
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be equipped to:
- Describe the role of business management in a changing business environment
- Recognise areas of development in internal team structure, skills and culture
- Identify the key components of an operations system and understand the role of a business manager in operations
- Use the key tools of basic financial management
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of the role of analytics in a business
- Discuss an analytics-based marketing plan
- Module one: Introduction to Business Management
- Module two: People Management
- Module three: Operations Management
- Module four: Financial Management
- Module five: Business Analytics
- Module six: Marketing
- Final Assessment
This course is best suited to:
- Individuals seeking to gain insight into the business environment
- Managers seeking to understand business in a larger context
- Entrepreneurs needing a comprehensive understanding of starting, running and scaling a successful business